GymPro £5FOR5K - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By taking part in the competitions, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for the competitions which may be mentioned in any of our social media posts, electronic messages, on the GymPro webpage and social media, or communicated to you in any other way.
- Promoter is GymPro Apparel Ltd of 23 New Penkridge Road, Cannock, WS11 1HW
- The competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.Choose one of the following social media platforms for all of your posts in connection with the competitions: Instagram or Facebook. The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- Only one entry on one social media platform will be accepted per person. Your chosen Instagram or Facebook account must be public.
- See below for details of the competitions, number of prizes, opening and closing dates and times, along with the dates on which winners will be announced:
- This Global promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and residents in territories we ship (please check here to see GymPro Apparels Shipping Information)
- The promotion is closed to employees (and immediate families) of GymPro Apparel, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
All you need to do to qualify is:
- Run, jog or cycle 5k. It doesn't matter how you travel as long as you push forwards.
- Show us those KM's by taking a photo or video of yourself whilst completing your workout. Or post a screenshot of your fitness tracker. Don't forget to use hash tag #5FOR5k.
We will reward you with £5 for 5K. On receiving your entry we will email you £5 to spend on our website. You can enter as many times as you like until the offer ends. You can only use £5 per order.
- The challenge will start on the 11th March 2021 and will expire on 11th April 2021.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.