GYMPRO BEACHFIT FITNESS FESTIVAL
At GymPro we want to inspire and teach others about the benefits physically and mentally from living a healthy lifestyle and the impact it could have on their lives and the people around them.
Beachfit launched in June 2018 and was a huge success. It was a coming together of avid gym-goers and the Weymouth community to enjoy fitness on the beautiful beach.
Yoga, paddleboard yoga, Zumba, Spin, Bootcamp, combat, you name it we did it.
Our athletes attended, food and drink was a plenty and the iconic GymPro pop-up shop What more could you ask for?!?
Beachfit 2020 is coming!
17th July to the 19th July 2020
What's happening at Beachfit 2020?
Fitness classes & seminars – throughout the weekend there will be a variety of fitness classes and fitness talks taking place.
- Healthy hearts with Gina Hartley – Gina will be running numerous classes throughout the weekend working on core stability and legs bum and tums. Gina will also be sharing her health and fitness knowledge with us and holding Q&A’s throughout the weekend
- Join in with our morning yoga or our sunset yoga whether you are a beginner or an advanced yogi the class will cater for all levels and what a place to unwind on the beautiful Weymouth beach.
- Bootcamps – push & test yourself in our First Class Fitness Bootcamp. These guys have some great fitness knowledge and really know how to get the best out of you during their Bootcamps, it’s a class not to be missed
- Zumba – Don’t miss our legendary Zumba classes with the amazing Vicky from Sister Fitness Uk. It is always one of the most popular classes and always gets beach fit off to a great start
- Portland Beach Crossfit – Come join in with Portland Beach cross Fit and be pushed to your limits with their amazing cross-fit classes and challenges
- Kids classes this year kids go FREE all weekend, we will have fun activities, mini fitness classes, Sandcastle competitions and so much more
- There are so many more classes, Boxing, Zumba strong, Dance classes, circuits, Body pump, it really is a weekend not to be missed
- FULL-TIME TABLE COMING SOON
Kids Go FREE – Kids go free all weekend, this year we really want to encourage kids to get active and also learn about being healthy and eating healthy
Beach Bar & Chillout area - when not taking part in activities we have a dedicated area where you can relax, unwind or prepare for your next activity, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks will be available and fresh healthy cooked food will be available too.
Beach after party - This year we will be keeping the party on the beach with live music and DJ's. Relax and party beach style with all your old and new beach fit buddies.
Tickets are available from the GymPro website, First Class Fitness Gym & Active Fitness Weymouth
Early bird tickets available now - Weekend ticket £15, one day ticket £7 offer ends the 29th February
1-day ticket - this ticket enables you to attend the event on either Saturday or Sunday. All classes are free with this ticket and access to the after-party is also free.
Weekend ticket - this ticket gives you an all-access pass Friday, Saturday & Sunday. All the classes over the weekend are free to participate in and the after-party is also free
Kids Ticket – Free all weekend
Click the link to purchase your tickets: