- 4 –1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 4 medium, 2 lbs)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (e.g., olive oil, avocado oil)
- Grate and measure the required amount of zucchini.
- Set the sieve over the large bowl (the bowl should be large enough that the bottom of the sieve does not touch the bottom of the bowl).
- Place a clean dishtowel in the sieve and then fill with the grated zucchini; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- Let the zucchini stand for at least 30 minutes (you can place the set-up in the refrigerator overnight if you like).
- Gather the ends of the dish towel together and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze as much liquid as you can from the zucchini into the bowl. Done!
Full video available for a live cooking demo - https://www.facebook.com/GymProApparel/videos/854563818385412/
Serving Size: 3 fritters
Sugar: 2.4 g
Sodium: 169 mg
Fat: 5.9 g
Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 4.3 g
Cholesterol: 53 mg
Recipe - courtesy of Power Hungry